The Template Toolkit is a template system that originated from the first Perl implementation. It aims to be powerful, expressible and comprehensive, and so contains a full-featured language, and powerful syntax.
- Template Toolkit's Homepage
- Template Toolkit on the wikipedia
- Template Toolkit on the CPAN
- Perl's Template Toolkit book
- Lightning Talk about the Template Toolkit by Shlomi Fish - explains the motivation for using a template system in general and for Template Toolkit specifically.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.